Synthetic fiber logo mat
Sheltered indoor/outdoor matting - Trafic Intense
Analternative to the traditional coco mat, this synthetic needle-punched brush mat is suitable for all high-traffic environments . It iswheelchair-friendly. Available in a wide range of colors, it resists trampling (great for ski resorts, for example, which are exposed to wet snow during the winter season) . Acustomizable model , it's sure to dress up your entrance or interior .
Available as a made-to-measure model.
Don't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
- Synthetic brush
- Good absorption
- Resistant to traffic and trampling
- Approved for people with reduced mobility
- 13 colors
RECOMMENDED APPLICATIONS :
Domestic and professional use / High-traffic areas.
Used in front of entrances to hotels, restaurants, cafés, stores, commercial agencies, shopping malls, showrooms, museums, public housing, administrations, etc.
Can be applied in 23-mm pits with a compensating undercoat.
Outdoor under cover
|Intensity of passage
|3 ( 301 to 701 passages)
|Maintenance / Cleaning
- attractive design
- resistance to traffic
- excellent functionality
- Humid environment: you should opt for an absorbent or non-slip anti-fouling mat to prevent moisture from penetrating your premises.
- Dry environment: you should opt for a scraping mat that will catch all the debris and dust found under the soles of your customers' shoes.
- Up to 250 passages/day: standard traffic mats .
- Up to 500 passages/day: heavy traffic mats.
- Over 500 passages/day: very heavy traffic mats.
- Scraping mats : Scraper mats have dry, hard fibers for effective scraping of shoe soles. Used in dry, dusty environments.
- Absorbent mats: Absorbent mats absorb moisture brought in by passers-by. Depending on the mat, they can absorb 3 to 6 L of water per m2, and are known as water-barrier mats.
- Non-slip mats: Anti-slip mats also have a scraping function, preventing dirt from entering the premises. However, they have one more function than scraping mats: they have anti-slip properties. These mats are most often used outdoors.
- Public buildings
- etc ...
- Colors to suit all tastes
- Designs to enhance your entrance
- Sizes to fit your space.
- Special events
- Trade fairs
- Advertising purposes
- Promoting your services and business
- Standardizing franchises
- Make yourself visible to the outside world.
- to highlight your store
- standardize your entrance
- advertising at points of sale.
Anti-dirt-repellent mats are the first line of defense in keeping dirt and debris out of buildings. They improve air quality, reduce noise resonance, extend floor life and cut maintenance costs.
Dirt-repellent mats also facilitate access for people with reduced mobility, while ensuring the safety of all users (avoiding falls, slips, etc.). But they also contribute to the cleanliness and hygiene of your premises, while enhancing your image, since the entrance is the first impression your customers will have of your establishment.
To cut a long story short, a dirt-repellent mat must meet 3 main criteria:
When choosing an antisoiling mat, there are a few criteria to consider:
Type of traffic :
There are 3 ranges of dirt-repellent mats:
Professional dirt-repellent mats are used in all establishments with one or more entrances, such as :
We offer a wide choice of dirt-repellent mats:
Custom mats meet a number of objectives, not only for cleanliness but also for communication. They are innovative communication tools that will make you stand out from your competitors and standardize your franchises.
They can be used to welcome your customers in your image, give you visibility from the outside and attract passers-by who don't yet know you. They can also be used as a gift from you to your partners, or as a point-of-sale advertising tool.
You can use personalized mats for :
To choose a customized mat, you first need to know your needs:
Then choose where to place it: indoors or outdoors.
Customized mats help you stand out from your competitors, make your entrance look as good as your brand image, attract passers-by if the mat is outdoors, advertise in an innovative way.
We offer you a range of customized mats with different functionalities and a wide choice of colors.
We can offer you visuals, provided you give us your personalization requirements: logo, company name, details of services offered, etc., and we'll send you a mock-up.