Fine stripes foam mat for intense use
Dry environments - Intense use
This anti-fatigue mat has fine striations across the width for perfect grip. Thanks to its longservice life, this mat can be installed lengthwise for employees working standing in front of a workbench or work surface to provide exceptional comfort. Bevelled edges on all four sides reduce the risk of falls. Its protective layer increases mat life by 50% compared with standard microcellular vinyl mats.
Available in standard sizes, rolls, linear meters and custom sizes.
Completely free from harmful and toxic substances such as DOP, DMF, ozone-depleting substances, silicone and heavy metals.
R10 anti-slip classification in compliance with DIN51130 and BG-BGR181.
- Exceptional comfort of use thanks to a specially formulated 12.7 mm thick composition.
- Protective layer of exclusive Dyna-Shield, increases service life by 50% compared with standard microcellular vinyl. Backed by independent laboratory tests.
- Available with OSHA 1910-144-compliant yellow borders along the sides.
- Side ridges for extra grip
- Fire classification: 2: In compliance with NFPA standard, safety code 101
RECOMMENDED APPLICATIONS :
This anti-fatigue mat is used in dry environments to be installed lengthwise for employees working standing in front of a workbench or work surface. For installation in manufacturing plants, assembly lines, packaging, logistics warehouses and individual workstations.
|Micro-cellular vinyl foam
|Available with yellow borders according to OSHA code 1910-144
Beveled (4 sides)
|Microcellular PVC foam
|Resistant to chemicals
|Intensity of use
|15 Shore A
|2/3 (Very good)
- musculoskeletal disorders (MSD),
- electrical shocks ,
- ensure a clean and healthy environment in the food industry, by preventing the proliferation of bacteria for example.
- Wet environment: in a wet environment, the mat must not be slippery, so it must have anti-slip properties and a perforated surface to allow drainage of liquids.
- Dry environment: in a dry environment, the mat must have a granular, ergonomic bubble, striated or diamond plate surface. However, depending on the environment in which the mat is used, it must meet specific hygiene standards (kitchens, pharmaceutical industries, food processing plants, etc.).
Industrial mats meet the needs of ergonomic workstations and employee well-being.
There are many uses for industrial mats:
Safety criteria: The mat must cover the entire workstation, be firmly attached to the floor, not shift or slide, and have bevelled edges to prevent falls.
Thickness and flexibility criteria: Contrary to what you might think, you shouldn't choose a very thick or very soft mat. The mat should have a certain elasticity, but still allow a comfortable standing position, without the user feeling slumped.
Environmental criteria :
Environmental hazard criteria : To establish more precise characteristics for a mat (antistatic properties or fire resistance etc...) we need to take into account the hazards present in the environment where the mat will be installed.
Where hazardous liquids are present in the working environment, the anti-slip properties and chemical resistance of industrial mats should be taken into account. The presence of openings on mats to allow the evacuation of fluids is essential.
Traffic criteria: We need to take into account the traffic that takes place on the equipment: how many workers can walk on it? How often, etc., in order to choose the most suitable mat.
Prevent the many problems associated with poor workstation ergonomics: RSI, static shock, bacterial proliferation, etc.
We offer a wide choice of industrial mats: on rolls, in standard sizes, made-to-measure or modular mats to suit all types of workstations.