As a person affected by the processing of personal data you have the following rights:
Pursuant to Article 15 of the RGPD, you have a right of access to your personal data.
Pursuant to Article 16 of the RGPD, you have a right to rectification, as soon as possible, of personal data that is inaccurate. You have the right to request that such data be completed.
Pursuant to Article 17 of the RGPD, you have a right to erasure of personal data insofar as processing is not necessary for
- the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information
- compliance with a legal obligation
- for reasons of public interest
- the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
Under Article 18 of the RGPD, you have a right to limitation of processing in cases where:
- you dispute the accuracy of the data
- the processing of the data is unlawful but you object to its erasure
- we no longer need your data, but it is still necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of your legal rights.
Under Article 20 of the GDPR you have a right to receive your data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (right to data portability).
Under Article 21 of the RGPD, you have a right to object to the processing of data.
Under Article 77 of the RGPD, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
Our commitment to confidentiality
By registering on our site, you provide us with personal information about yourself and the company you represent. The personal information collected on these pages is as follows:
- Account creation: when you create your account, we record your surname, first name, company, company address, company type, SIRET, tel/fax, e-mail address and password.
- Request for quotation for a customer without a previously created account: your name, first name, company, company address, SIRET, tel/fax, e-mail address and password are recorded when your account is created.
- Request for quotation for a customer with an account already created: your e-mail address and password are recorded when the quotation request is finalized.
- Customized request: your name, first name, company, company address, SIRET, tel/fax, e-mail address and password are recorded when your account is created, as well as the description of your request in "specify your request".
- Finalize my order: the information required to pay for my order is recorded when I finalize my order.
- Contact request: your name, first name, e-mail address, telephone number and comment/message are recorded in this contact form.
- Newsletter subscription: your e-mail address is recorded in this form.
- Download a product sheet: your last name, first name and e-mail address are recorded in this form.
In accordance with RGPD regulations, the mandatory boxes on our forms must be ticked by you. They serve as a means of gathering the Internet user's willingness to accept the use of his or her personal data. Without acceptance/validation on the part of the Internet user the form cannot be submitted.
Use of personal information
We will use your personal information only for the purposes of performing the services you have requested from us, including conducting financial transactions and providing efficient customer service. To perform and complete these services and operations, we may need to transmit personally identifiable information to third parties.
Disclosure of personal data
Access to personal data is strictly limited to company employees and agents authorized to process such data by virtue of their position. We will not disclose or sell your personal information to anyone. We may, however, communicate personal information to third parties for the performance of subcontracted tasks necessary for the management of an order, or to independent suppliers and services engaged to provide certain services on our behalf, such as our carriers. These independent service providers will be authorized to access only the personal information they need to perform the services covered. They are required to respect the confidentiality of this information and are prohibited from using it for any other purpose.
Our commitment to data security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Each account holder is asked to create the unique password required to access his or her account. It is the responsibility of each user to protect the security of their login credentials. Passwords are protected by encryption. These safeguards help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy and ensure appropriate use of data.
Cancellation or termination of an account
In accordance with the applicable legal and regulatory provisions, in particular Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to information technology, files and freedoms and the European RGPD regulation applicable on May 25, 2018, you have the following rights:
- Update your personal data by logging into your personal space. You can access all your personally identifiable information that we have collected online and that we keep online by logging into your account.
- Request the deletion of your data, by using the form to delete my personal data or by going directly to your personal space if you already have a customer account.
- Request the portability of your data by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact us