Anti-fatigue mat Order preparer workstation equipment
Dry Environments - Moderate Use
Compact foam anti-fatigue mat with an orange peel surface.
Ergonomic comfort for employees working standing up, thanks to its 9.4mm thickness and micro-cellular design composed of millions of air bubbles. The non-directional orange peel surface ensures safety. All four sides are beveled and sealed to prevent employees from tripping. All four sides are beveled and sealed to prevent employees from tripping.
Available in standard dimensions, in rolls, in linear meters, and custom sizes in 3 colors.
Total absence of harmful and toxic substances such as DOP, DMF, substances harmful to the ozone layer, silicone, and heavy metals.
- Ergonomic advantage derived from a 9.4mm thick working platform made of a microcellular vinyl construction with millions of air bubbles that provide basic user comfort.
- All 4 sides are beveled and sealed to minimize the risk of falls.
- R10 non-slip rating according to DIN51130 and rule BG BGR181.
- Orange peel surface provides non-directional traction and is easy to clean.
- All four sides are beveled and sealed to prevent employees from tripping.
- Fire rating: 2 - In accordance with NFPA standard, safety code 101
This anti-fatigue mat is suitable for dry environments and should be installed lengthwise for employees working standing in front of a workbench or workstation.
For installation in manufacturing plants, assembly lines, packaging, logistics warehouses, and individual workstations.
|Intensity of passage
|2/3 (Very good)
- musculoskeletal disorders (MSD),
- electrical shocks ,
- ensure a clean and healthy environment in the food industry, by preventing the proliferation of bacteria for example.
- Wet environment: in a wet environment, the mat must not be slippery, so it must have anti-slip properties and a perforated surface to allow drainage of liquids.
- Dry environment: in a dry environment, the mat must have a granular, ergonomic bubble, striated or diamond plate surface. However, depending on the environment in which the mat is used, it must meet specific hygiene standards (kitchens, pharmaceutical industries, food processing plants, etc.).
Industrial mats meet the needs of ergonomic workstations and employee well-being.
There are many uses for industrial mats:
Safety criteria: The mat must cover the entire workstation, be firmly attached to the floor, not shift or slide, and have bevelled edges to prevent falls.
Thickness and flexibility criteria: Contrary to what you might think, you shouldn't choose a very thick or very soft mat. The mat should have a certain elasticity, but still allow a comfortable standing position, without the user feeling slumped.
Environmental criteria :
Environmental hazard criteria : To establish more precise characteristics for a mat (antistatic properties or fire resistance etc...) we need to take into account the hazards present in the environment where the mat will be installed.
Where hazardous liquids are present in the working environment, the anti-slip properties and chemical resistance of industrial mats should be taken into account. The presence of openings on mats to allow the evacuation of fluids is essential.
Traffic criteria: We need to take into account the traffic that takes place on the equipment: how many workers can walk on it? How often, etc., in order to choose the most suitable mat.
Prevent the many problems associated with poor workstation ergonomics: RSI, static shock, bacterial proliferation, etc.
We offer a wide choice of industrial mats: on rolls, in standard sizes, made-to-measure or modular mats to suit all types of workstations.
Other products in the same category
- On sale!